Careers with VisitDallas
We are a great place to work! VisitDallas is recognized as one of the Top 100 Best Places to Work in Dallas-Fort Worth - 2013. VisitDallas is also selected as a winner of the 2013 Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility in the Greater Dallas area. We are an organization of 67 full time employees in Four divisions - Executive, Convention Sales, Marketing/Communications, and Administration/Finance.
- Comprehensive benefit package that includes life, AD&D, Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) program with match
- PTO (paid time off), floating holidays, and paid holidays throughout the year
- Wellness benefit in which we provide a corporate membership to 24 Hour Fitness
- Employee recognition program
- Eligibility to receive a DART pass paid for by the bureau.
Current Job Postings:
Communications/Marketing Internship (Spring 2017)
The Communications/Marketing internship is designed to provide students with invaluable experience within VisitDallas through assisting with special projects directly related to marketing Dallas as a destination, increasing and tracking media coverage of the destination and assisting with social media and special events. The Communications and Marketing department at VisitDallas is undergoing exciting ventures. This internship will provide a unique opportunity to be involved in exciting projects, such as a re-branding of Dallas and new social media initiatives, among many others.
More Information Send Resume