Careers with the Dallas CVB
We are a great place to work! The Dallas Convention & Visitors Bureau is recognized as one of the Top 100 Best Places to Work in Dallas-Fort Worth - 2013. The DCVB is also selected as a winner of the 2013 Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility in the Greater Dallas area. We are an organization of 67 full time employees in Four divisions - Executive, Convention Sales, Marketing/Communications, and Administration/Finance.
- Comprehensive benefit package that includes life, AD&D, Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) program with match
- PTO (paid time off), floating holidays, and paid holidays throughout the year
- Wellness benefit in which we provide a corporate membership to 24 Hour Fitness
- Employee recognition program
- Eligibility to receive a DART pass paid for by the bureau.
Current Job Postings:
Senior Vice President/Chief Experience Officer
Customer Experience Division
The Senior Vice President/Chief Experience Officer will lead the organization in optimizing customer engagements and interactions to bring the value of Dallas to life for our customers. This key role will exercise a personalized, relevant, value-driven customer experience across all clients, members, corporate partners, and other stakeholders to drive relationships, revenue, and profit.
More Information Send Resume