Dallas is a BIG deal!
If you haven't heard, Dallas is quickly becoming THE best destination for meetings and events. The 4th fastest growing city in the U.S., Dallas is capturing the attention of people all around the world.
Did you know?
Dallas can Accommodate any Group: With more than 13,000 Downtown Dallas area hotel rooms and 16 new hotel projects in the works, Dallas has an accommodation type and price point for every preference and budget.
Dallas is Affordable: Dallas is the top event and meeting destination in Texas thanks to our strong economy and low labor rates which are 27% lower than the national average*. As a "right to work" state, your lower event production costs will allow you to focus more of your event budget on attendee engagement and experience. (*Red 7 Media/Event Marketing Institute Exhibition & Events Industry Labor Rates Survey 2013)
Dallas is Accessible: Two major airports provide direct flights from 170 airports every day of the year. Dallas is a stress-free, 3-hour flight from almost anywhere in the country. Enjoy convenient and affordable access to Downtown Dallas on DART from DFW International and Love Field. Once downtown, enjoy free rides on D-Link and the McKinney Avenue Trolley.
Dallas is BIG Fun! From green spaces in the heart of the city to vibrant experiences across walkable neighborhoods, BIG Things Happen Here. Five major professional sports teams and a sprawling arts district encourage nights full of adrenaline and entertainment. With more than 20 entertainment areas, a multitude of options in shopping and dining ensures even the most diverse groups will leave pleasantly surprised and satisfied.
A few more BIG brags…
* Dallas recently named a "three-star city" by prestigious Michelin Guide – Michelin Guide, 2016
* VisitDallas.com was named one of the 25 Best Tourism Websites in the World – skift.com, 2016
* Dallas is America's #1 Most Business Friendly City - MarketWatch, 2015
* Dallas Quickly Becoming a Global Arts Hub – Worth, 2016
* Texas named "Best State for Business" for 11 consecutive years - Chief Executive Magazine, 2015
* DFW International Airport named World's third most connected airport - OAG Aviation Worldwide, 2015
* Dallas is one of the "best sports cities" in the US - SI.com, 2015
8 Dallas named as one of America's Most Affordable Travel Destinations - Smartasset.com, 2016
For more information on planning your next meeting or event in Dallas, TX, visit www.visitdallas.com/meeting-planners or call our planning partners at 800-232-5527.