Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas
Located in the heart of downtown Dallas, Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas is one of Trade Show Executive Magazine's top ten convention centers. The KBHCCD has been recognized as "The Best-Run Convention Center in America." The 1001-room Omni Dallas Hotel is connected via skybridge.
- 1 Million Square Feet of exhibit space
- 726,000 sq. ft. of contiguous exhibit space including 203,000 sq. ft. column free exhibit hall (largest column free in the U.S.)
- 65,124 sq. ft. of Ballrooms (all 3 ballrooms can be divided into 4 sections)
- 21,290 sq. ft. arena with 9,816 seats
- Flexible outdoor space
- State-of-the-art wireless internet throughout is 7x faster than T1
- Fiber-optic transmission system that allows audio/visual broadcasts to be shared from anywhere
- Exclusive partnership with Smart City, America's leading provider of Event Technology services
- 88 Meeting Rooms
- 9 Pre-function lobbies (210,475 total square feet)
- 1,750 Seat Theater with dressing rooms
- 15 Loading Docks, including 3 covered (total 56 dock spaces and a paved marshaling yard)
- Beautifully manicured grounds including the Dallas Police Memorial, Mary Kay Ash Grove, and Pioneer Plaza
- 7,275 hotel rooms within one mile walk
- 4 new restaurants right outside the front doors
Services & Amenities
- 2 Heliport/Vertiport landing pads - with Conference Room
- 2,039 Surface parking spaces
- 1,200 Garage parking spaces
- Onsite DART rail station with covered access to the convention center
- $2.50 - the cost to ride DART light rail one way from convention center to DFW International airport and Dallas Love Field
- Free shuttle bus (DART D-Link, Route 722) to Downtown, Arts District, Uptown, The Cedars, Bishop Arts District, Victory Park, and the West End
- A taste for every craving, with more than 100 different quick a la carte menu offerings, ranging from salads and sandwiches to specialty coffee and even TexMex favorites.
- Elegant or relaxed event catering and fine banquet service for up to 15,000 guests.
- Flexible service styles and delicious "pop-up" portable food and beverage possibilities for any gathering.
- Wide selection of locally-sourced, health-conscious, gluten-free, and specialty options. Sustainable menus, serviceware, and composting, supporting LEED Silver certification standards.
- Nation's first Food Recovery Network certified convention center and community partner, providing more than 11,000 meals to downtown Dallas residents in need.