What can we do for you?
When you're planning an event, you need local industry experts to get the most out of your time. We've got the insider knowledge and the connections to make your event a success.
A few of the ways we can help you:
- Research Hotel Availability
- Locate Meeting Space
- Arrange and coordinate site inspections
- Recommend local experts who are knowledgeable about the city and hotels
- Connect you to community resources such as transportation, off-site venues and temporary staffing.
- Assist with overflow hotel blocks
- Promote the destination to your attendees
- Provide promotional materials
- Provide videos, images, logos
- Coordinate discounts at local attractions, retailers and restaurants
- Assist with Public Relations
- Provide a Microsite for your event
WE'VE GOT ANSWERS
Will VisitDallas Services increase the cost of my meeting?
There is no cost when using a convention and visitors bureau (CVB)! We are a non-profit that is committed to making your Dallas event a success.
I'm using a National Sales Office (NSO), so I don't need a CVB, right?
A NSO cares most about the brand you choose, but here at VisitDallas, we work with many different partners and brands to help you find the best solution for your needs.
Does VisitDallas only help citywide conventions?
Absolutely not! 85% of all meetings that CVBs assist are not citywide conventions. From meetings small to big, we have you covered.
Can't my host hotel(s) just provide me with all the information and resources I need?
Most hotels are actually partners of VisitDallas. We work hand-in-hand with them, which means we're the best source for information and services both inside and outside of the hotel.