Dallas is the perfect choice for exceptional meetings, boasting a leading business environment, the title of America's best sports city, the nation's largest urban arts district, the best shopping in the Southwest, 14 exciting entertainment districts, a vibrant dining scene, impressive accommodations and meeting spaces.
With more than $15 billion in new development, Dallas is destined to be a city of innovation, excitement and success for years to come.
Book your next meeting in Dallas at VisitDallas.com.
• Easily accessible from all major U.S. cities as well as Mexico, Latin America and Canada.
• Less than 4 hours by air from any North American city.
• DFW International Airport services 38 international destinations with nonstop flights - nearly 2,000 flights daily.
• Fourth busiest airport in the world, serving 57 million passengers a year.
• Major airline hub with locally-based American Airlines as its largest carrier in the world.
• Airports Council International survey ranks DFW "Best Airport in North America" for customer service.
• Dallas Love Field Airport, one of the finest general-purpose airports in the world, served by Southwest Airlines, the largest domestic carrier in the United States.
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center
• More than 1 million square feet of exhibit space including 726,526 square feet of prime contiguous space.
• Features the nation's largest column-free exhibit hall with 203,000 square feet.
• One of the top convention centers in the United States.
• 9,000 seat arena, a theater and hundreds of meeting rooms.
Moderate climate year-round
• Average year-round temperature ranges from 44 to 85 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Average year-round precipitation is 33.3 inches.
• Right-to-work state.
• Saves you and your client money and labor costs.
Ideal hotel package
• More than 70,000 hotel rooms span a variety of brands, locations and price points.
• More than 5,000 committable hotel rooms in downtown Dallas.
• Downtown hotel chain brands include Marriott, Hyatt, Sheraton, Fairmont, Westin and Omni.
• The DFW area is the No. 1 destination in Texas.
• DART - one of the nation's fastest-growing rail lines with the longest light rail system in the United States.
• Cosmopolitan, 14 entertainment districts, Western heritage culture and more.
Nightlife and entertainment
• From clubs, pubs, lounges, cigar bars and roof-top patios to the No. 1 shopping destination in the southwest.
• Top-tier golf courses, public parks, lakes and reservoirs within the Dallas area and home to five professional sports teams.
• Approximately 32,000 residents living within a mile of downtown, adding to the urban revival excitement.
• More than 9,000 restaurants in the DFW area.
• Famous celebrity chefs include Dean Fearing, Stephan Pyles, Wolfgang Puck, Kent Rathbun and others.
Overall value and service
• Our hotels, convention center and venues offer superior service at a valuable price.
• Professional, veteran and service-oriented staff.
• Dallas CVB support from attendance boosters to exclusive hands-on service.
• Dallas CVB in-house marketing support available.