As the Southwest's leading business and financial center, the city boasts the largest wholesale market in the world and lays claim to being one of the top convention cities in the United States. We know what you need to create a successful event, and we provide your event the foundation for success:
Central U.S.A. location
- Easily accessible from all major U.S. cities as well as Mexico, Latin America and Canada.
- Less than 4 hours by air from East or West coasts.
- DFW International Airport services 38 international destinations with non stop flights - nearly 2,000 flights daily.
- Third busiest airport in the world.
- Major airline hub.
- Airports Council International survey ranks DFW "Best Airport in North America" for customer service.
- Dallas Love Field Airport served by Southwest Airlines and Continental Express offering more than 130 departures daily.
Top ten convention centers in the U.S.A.
- More than 1 million square feet of exhibit space including 726,526 square feet of prime contiguous space.
- Features the nation's largest column-free exhibit hall - 203,000 square feet.
- Recognized as "one of the best run convention centers in America."
- 9,000 seat arena, a theater and hundreds of meeting rooms
Outdoor year-round climate
- Average year-round temperature ranges from 44 to 85 degrees Fahrenheit. (Average temperature is 66 degrees)
- Average year-round precipitation is 33.3 inches.
- No hurricane season.
Texas is a right-to-work state
- No labor pains!
- Saves you and your client money and labor costs.
Ideal hotel package
- More than 73,000 hotel rooms span a variety of brands, locations and prices.
- 6,700 hotel rooms in the downtown area.
- Over 5,000 committable hotel rooms in the downtown area.
- Downtown major hotel chain brands include Hyatt, Sheraton, Fairmont and Westin.
- No. 1 destination in Texas.
- One of the nation's fastest-growing rail lines.
- More than $12 billion in widespread development sparking a dramatic urban addition to what already exists to see and do in Dallas!
- Cosmopolitan, hip, hot entertainment spots, Western heritage culture and more.
Nightlife and entertainment
- From clubs, pubs, lounges, cigar bars and roof-top patios to unmatched shopping.
- Top-tier golf courses, more than 400 public parks, 60 lakes and reservoirs within 100 miles and home to five pro sports teams.
- Approximately 30,000 residents living within a mile of downtown, adding to the urban revival excitement.
- More than 9,000 restaurants in the DFW area; 2,900 in the city.
- Famous Celebrity Chefs include Dean Fearing, Stephan Pyles, Kent Rathbun, Tom Colicchio and others.
Overall value and service
- Our hotels, convention center and venues offer superior service at a valuable price.
- Professional, veteran and service-oriented staff.
- Dallas CVB support from attendance boosters to exclusive hands-on service.