Don't you worry, y'all. There is still plenty of time to get your summer on with BIG savings at hotels all over Dallas.
Posted on Jul 17, 2017 By Daniel Horsch
Your next Dallas getaway is within a clicks reach with dozens of deals and packages that are perfect for family-fun or a little R&R as you soak up the sun by the pool. Like the herd of cattle blazing trails in Pioneer Plaza, we've rounded up all the major players who will help you make the most of your vacay.
- You can save even more when you combine your deals with the Dallas CityPASS. This money-saving pass will give you access to the Dallas Zoo, the 6th Floor Museum, Reunion Tower GeO Deck and much more.
- With all the money you'll save, we guarantee you'll be able to add a little shopping during your stay at cool hotels like the Westin Galleria. You'll be able to keep even more money in your pocket if you plan your visit around Texas' Tax Free Weekend that runs from August 11 – 13. Just make sure to follow this guide to make the most of your tax-free shopping spree.
- Not to mention budget-friendly options, too! You'll find plenty of great rates, with some starting as low as $109 a night. Add a free breakfast, a great location and you got yourself a good deal.
- Want to practice your cannonballs? You and your family will love the brand new JadeWaters resort at the Hilton Anatole, complete with a lazy river and much more. Or enjoy a little rest & relaxation when you find your favorite lounge chair at The Joule or the Omni in downtown Dallas.
- Or maybe you just need a little escape. Staycations are key! Whether you're packing up the entire gang or want to enjoy a romantic weekend for two, now is the best time to book your next stay before school is back in session.
Still not convinced? Take a peek at some of our neighborhood guides or search through our fool-proof itineraries that cover everything from craft beer to the artsy things in life when you visit Dallas' thriving urban arts district.
We can't wait to see you!