Tourism - Executive Update, September 2016
- In 2015-16 booked a record number of room nights, with significant growth in international tourism / booked more room nights in the past three years than in the preceding ten years combined.
- The National Travel & Tourism Office, a division of the U.S. Department of Commerce, just ranked Dallas as the #2 city in the nation for YOY overseas tourism growth, at 33% growth annually.
- TripAdvisor's most recent annual ranking of U.S. cities with the most gain in international market share ranked Dallas #4 in the nation, with 27% growth.
- Argentina (October)
- Chile (October)
- Tokyo (November)
- Hong Kong (November)
- Holiday travel to Dallas in Canada and Mexico
- Campaigns with several new UK tour operators