Careers with VisitDallas
We are a great place to work! VisitDallas is recognized as one of the Top 100 Best Places to Work in Dallas-Fort Worth - 2013. VisitDallas is also selected as a winner of the 2013 Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility in the Greater Dallas area. We are an organization of 67 full time employees in Four divisions - Executive, Convention Sales, Marketing/Communications, and Administration/Finance.
- Comprehensive benefit package that includes life, AD&D, Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) program with match
- PTO (paid time off), floating holidays, and paid holidays throughout the year
- Wellness benefit in which we provide a corporate membership to 24 Hour Fitness
- Employee recognition program
- Eligibility to receive a DART pass paid for by the bureau.
Current Job Postings
The Sales Coordinator will coordinate and execute site inspections, events, FAMS, and project management. The candidate will work with internal and external customers to provide excellent customer service and product knowledge to ensure continued growth of the meetings industry in Dallas.