Diversity & Inclusion - Executive Update
- Seventy VisitDallas team members attended a ½ day training session on Multi-generational intelligence and tools for increasing organizational productivity, engagement and success.
- Phillip J. Jones, VisitDallas President & CEO, provided an update on the state of VisitDallas to the DDI, Inc. Board of Directors on Dec. 16 at Haynes and Boone.
Multi-generational training at VisitDallas
Phillip J. Jones, VisitDallas President & CEO, presenting to the DDI, Inc. Board of Directors
- Supported multiple events and groups, including:
- Texas Association of Chicanos in Higher Education
- NFL Draft Business Connect Program
- Potter's House Pastors & Leaders
- 2018 National Down Syndrome Conference
- Dallas Southern Pride (Weekend)
- DSP/Ball and House Pageant
- The Council of Great City Schools
- Black Women's Expo
- National Association of Black Journalists
Other Activities Attended/Supported
Coordinated a site visit of the American Airlines Center for representatives from the Korean American Chamber of Commerce USA that were scouting the DFW area for a major future event.