Trinity Groves is open for delivery and to-go orders, including Saint Rocco's, V-Eats, AvoEatery, Sushi Bayashi, Babbs BBQ, The Hall, Kate Weiser Chocolate and Cake Bar. They are also offering a curbside service; just call the restaurant of your choice to place an order, or order online here.
- Get your sweet tooth fix to go at Rainbow Snow in West Dallas. The restaurant is open from 2 – 9 p.m. Call in your order at 214-554-0047.
- Tacos Mariachi has closed both locations. If you would like to make a donation to support the restaurant's employees, please visit their Go Fund Me page here.
- Vegan eatery, Da Munchies is open for take-out Wednesday through Saturday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Raul's Restaurante y Carniceria is open for take-out only. Call ahead to place your order at 214-688-5955.
- For your breakfast needs, Whisk Crepes is offering pick-up and delivery packages to make crepes at home. Call 469-407-1899 to place an order.
- Get your elotes fix with Locura. They're offering pick-up and delivery services. Call 214-238-0551 to place an order, or order delivery through Uber Eats.
- CiboDivino is open for carry out and curbside pick-up, as well as delivery through Uber Eats, Caviar and DoorDash. Call to order 214-653-2426.
- Beto & Son is offering delivery through Postmates, UberEats and more. You can also order for curbside pickup by calling them directly at 469-249-8590. Check out their updated take-out menu. If you're ordering for the whole family, try one of their Family Meals. Beto & Son are also providing alcohol and cocktail kits including skinny margaritas and ranch water.
- Bahn Mi Station is offering pick-up and delivery. Call 972-629-9908 or go to their website to order.