Sales - Executive Update
- Attended ASAE's Annual Meeting and Exposition in Toronto with over 4,500 attendees which included 2,484 executives and 1,758 exhibitors. Participated in a two-day trade show and generated three leads representing 1,500 room nights. Hosted client event with partnership from Omni Dallas for over 60 association clients.
- Attended SISO trade show in Philadelphia dedicated to meeting the needs of for-profit show organizers through networking and exchange of ideas and experiences.
- Attended and networked at the SISO CEO Summit in Coral Gables, FL attended by approximately 225 CEOs and executives from both major tradeshow organizations and small privately-owned businesses from around the world.
- Attended and hosted buyer event at CONNECT Marketplace that brings together planners, suppliers and experts in corporate, association, specialty, expo and sports meetings and events for one-on-one appointments, general sessions, planner/supplier roundtables and networking. There were 3,600 attendees and VisitDallas conducted 44 one-on-one appointments while receiving 12 leads totaling 30,000 room nights.
- Attended inaugural PCMA Foundation Cup with approximately 60 association executives and meeting planners in attendance. Hosted a foursome and invited two customers with NHS Global Events to play.
- Dallas West Coast Client Event - Napa, CA
- Meetings & Incentives Worldwide Tradeshow - Lake Geneva, WI
- SmithBucklin Industry Partner Event - Chicago, IL
Dallas West Coast Client Event – Napa, CA
Conducted 22 site visits with customers interested in hosting future meeting in Dallas.
As of August 31, 2017, room occupancy for the city of Dallas during the month of August was 67.7 percent, up 3.8 percent when compared to the same month last year.