Sales - Executive Update
Erica Critzer (pictured, right), VisitDallas Regional Director of Sales, Mid-Atlantic & Northeast, has been selected for PCMA's 2018 Class of 20 in their Twenties! This year they received over 60 applications - more than they ever have.
- Attended TSAE's Annual New Ideas Conference in Houston and closed out the conference with a drawing where several attendees won exciting Dallas experiences to enjoy during their annual event next year in Dallas. Winners include representatives from following organizations:
- Career & Technical Association of Texas
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Association for the Gifted & Talented
- Strategic Association Management
- Texas Council of Administrators of Special Education
- American Mensa
- Texas & New Mexico Hospice Organization
- Independent Bankers Association of Texas
- Hospitality Financial & Technology Professionals
- Association of Texas Professional Educators
- Texas Land Title Association
VisitDallas' Mary Grimley, Deborah Wilson and Renee McKenney at TSAE Annual New Ideas Conference
- Attended ASAE's Five Star at JW Marriott in San Antonio where we hosted three customers: American Academy of Neurology, American Society of Anesthesiologists, and Society of Engineers
- Hosted ConferenceDirect CDX in conjunction with Omni Dallas hotel. ConferenceDirect represents 55,000 room nights in Dallas annually.
VisitDallas sales staff with Wild Bill's at the closing reception for ConferenceDirect CDX held at Gilley's South Side Ballroom
- Attended Professional Fraternal Association in Birmingham, AL. Received 2 leads and 3 site requests with potential of over 4,000 room nights.
- Attended HelmsBriscoe Cares Classic in Lake Geneva, WI. HelmsBriscoe represents 183,000 room nights in Dallas annually.
Other sales events include
- ConferenceDirect Industry Insights – San Francisco, CA
- TBAAL Riverfront Jazz Festival – Dallas, TX
Conducted 25 site visits with customers interested in hosting future meeting or conventions in Dallas.
As of September 30, 2017, room occupancy for the city of Dallas during the month of September was 73.4 percent, up 0.9 percent when compared to the same month last year.