Sales - Executive Update
- Exhibited at IAEE Expo! Expo!, along with KBHCCD and Omni Dallas, meeting with over 50 event professionals. VisitDallas sponsored the Hosted Buyer Lounge and Brad Kent, VisitDallas Chief Sales Officer, moderated the session Big & Small: Issues, Differences and Similarities of Show Organizers.
- 5th Annual HelmsBriscoe Cares/Holiday Partner Party in Boston, MA
- Dallas Gives Big with HelmsBriscoe at Adolphus Hotel in Dallas
- ConferenceDirect Local Event in Dallas
- Connect Georgia-Atlanta, GA
- Connect Texas in Austin, TX
- Dallas Customer Advisory Board with 12 customers in attendance, hosted by Hilton Anatole.
- MPI Great Lakes Education Summit in Indianapolis, IN. Approximately 175 corporate planners from Michigan, Indiana and Wisconsin in attendance. Dallas shared a booth with 13 other Destination reps from Chicago, meeting with approximately 30 meeting planners.
- National Coalition of Black Meeting Planners in Oakland, CA
Conducted 18 site visits with customers interested in hosting future meeting or conventions in Dallas.
As of November 25, 2017, room occupancy for the city of Dallas during the month of November was 68.5 percent, down 1.8 percent when compared to the same month last year.