Sales - Executive Update
- Exhibited at Association Forum Holiday Showcase along with 8 partners and had over 300 customers visit our booth.
Association Forum Holiday Showcase
- Held Austin Customer Appreciation Event with 12 partners, attended by 86 customers and their families.
Austin Customer Appreciation Trail of Lights Event
- The VisitDallas Austin Regional market and 12 partner members delivered a mobile espresso bar and Dallas treats to customers at their Austin offices during a 1-day "Coffee & Conversations" Sales Mission where we met with over 25 Texas Association accounts who also enjoyed viewing our new Virtual Reality tour of Dallas.
Coffee & Conversations Sales Mission
- Texas CVB Reps Holiday Party – hosted lunch in Reston, VA and reception in Washington, DC along with Grapevine, Irving, Fort Worth, Houston, Austin and San Antonio. Over 200 meeting professionals attended.
Texas CVB Reps Holiday Party
- Attended ConferenceDirect CEO Summit. The event focused on education, networking and relationship building with Executive Level association customers, associates and partners.
Conducted 8 site visits with customers interested in hosting future meeting or conventions in Dallas.
As of December 30, 2017, room occupancy for the city of Dallas during the month of December was 53.8 percent, up 0.1 percent when compared to the same month last year.