Sales and Services - Executive Update
MPI World Education Congress (WEC)
Participated in MPI WEC in Indianapolis with over 2,000 attendees. VisitDallas conducted 12 sales appointments, representing group business from 50 to 3,500 attendees.
Association Forum Forward
Association Forum's Forum Forward was held in Chicago with 340 in attendance. VisitDallas was the Closing General Session partner and Brad Kent, VisitDallas' Chief Sales Officer, addressed the attendees. VisitDallas also sponsored the VIP Reception and Brad Kent co-chaired the Honors Gala.
Dallas Does Broadway
This was the 16th year for VisitDallas to host Dallas Does Broadway. Ten VisitDallas partners participated, along with 95 clients and their guests. Clients represented associations, corporations, third parties and NSOs based in the Northeast. The event included a reception/tradeshow followed by a musical, then a post-event reception.
Dallas Does Broadway Reception
PCMA Education Conference
VisitDallas attended the PCMA Education Conference in Cleveland which was attended by 677 participants from nine different countries. VisitDallas was in the top 10 of Partner page views for the conference app.
VisitDallas also sponsored the Medical & Wellness studio which gave us an opportunity to showcase Dallas as a premier meeting destination prior to each session. Sessions included:
- Cleveland Clinic Session and Tour - 109 attendees
- Designing Events to Engage All Demographics - 41 attendees
- Leading from the Frontal Lobe - 92
- Maximize Brainomics - 71 attendees
- Medical Industry Maze Reacting to Regulatory Changes - 68 attendees
Medical and Wellness Studio at PCMA Education Conference
PCMA Education Foundation Partnership Summit
This annual PCMA Education Foundation fundraising event is designed to bring senior-level business events professionals and industry suppliers together. 140 business events industry leaders participated in this VIP invitation-only summit including VisitDallas' guests/customers representing the following organizations:
- Tom Pellet – Division Director, Meetings and Conventions – American Academy of Family Physicians
- Annie Seale – Director of Conventions and Meetings – American Health Care Association
- Phelps Hope, CMP – Sr. VP, Meetings & Expositions – Kellen Company
VisitDallas' Brad Kent with Customers at PCMA Education Foundation Partnership Summit
Conducted 18 site visits with customers interested in hosting future meeting or conventions in Dallas.