Named one of Trade Show Executive Magazine's Top Ten Convention Centers
Located in the heart of downtown Dallas, Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas is one of the largest in the nation and connects to the 1001-room Omni Dallas Hotel via skybridge.
650 South Griffin Street
Dallas, TX, 75202
Dallas Convention Center Expansion Coming in 2029
One of the Best Just Got Better
After much anticipation, the development of Dallas' new convention center is a go. This is exciting news for the Dallas community, future convention goers and today's meeting planners looking for a gamechanger location.
Located in the heart of downtown Dallas, Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas is one of Trade Show Executive Magazine's top ten convention centers. The KBHCCD is one of the largest in the nation and connects to the 1001-room Omni Dallas Hotel via skybridge.
- 88 Meeting Rooms
- 9 Pre-function lobbies (210,475 total square feet)
- 1,750 Seat Theater with dressing rooms
- 15 Loading Docks, including 3 covered (total 56 dock spaces and a paved marshaling yard)
- Beautifully manicured grounds including the Dallas Police Memorial, Mary Kay Ash Grove, and Pioneer Plaza
- 4,000 hotel rooms within walking distance, including 1,100 at the adjacent Omni Dallas Hotel
- 7 new restaurants right outside the front doors
- 1 Million Square Feet of exhibit space
- 724,526 sq. ft. of contiguous exhibit space
- 403,310 total sq. ft. of column-free exhibit space
- 65,124 sq. ft. of Ballrooms (all 3 ballrooms can be divided into 4 sections)
- 21,290 sq. ft. arena with 9,816 seats
- Flexible outdoor space