Experience - Executive Update
VisitDallas welcomes new members that joined in March 2018:
Customer Service Master Class
In March, VisitDallas and Southwest Airlines partnered for the first Customer Service Master Class: It's Hospitality Y'All in Dallas at the Southwest Airlines Training and Operational Support Building. This one-day, immersive experience featured sessions led by some of the best in the business, all based in North Texas, to enhance the customer experience for all Dallas visitors. More than 350 hospitality workers were selected to attend the class, representing more than 150 companies.
The program was created to make the total visitor experience in Dallas a number one priority. Employees from all over the city at airports, hotels, attractions, meeting spaces and other hospitality professionals learned the way to incorporate the "Dallas difference" in hospitality, giving visitors a best-in-class customer service experience to set our destination apart. Learn more and see video.
Hearth, Patio, Barbeque Association in Nashville, TN
22 groups were serviced including the following:
- National Association of College Stores – 8500 attendees
- Women's Foodservice Forum – 3000 attendees
- Ace Hardware – 11000 attendees
- Team National – 3000 attendees
- Dallas Market Center – Apparel Market – 7000 attendees
- Randall-Reilly Publishing
- Southwest Airlines
- CAMX Sponsors and Exhibitors
- Southern Baptist Convention