It's festival season, and luckily for you Dallas has plenty of them to keep you entertained all spring.
Posted on Apr 11, 2018 By Ashley Turner
1. Head to the Dallas Arts District for the Changing Perspectives Block Party on April 14. In celebration of Arts Month, the streets will shut down for a free block party featuring, music and dance performances, live speed painting, a photo booth and more!
2. Come hungry to the Dallas Pizza Fest on April 15 at the Deep Ellum Art Co. Feast on Dallas' best pizza, enjoy live music, and even participate in a pizza eating contest! There will also be a wine and beer garden and kids bounce house for the little ones.
3. Attend EarthX on April 20-22 in Fair Park. The three-day festival celebrates the progress, hope and innovation through earth-friendly activities, film screenings, live music, sustainable beer and food pavilions and so much more.
4. Get your taco fix at Taco Libre on April 28 at the Dallas Farmers Market. Enjoy $2 tacos from the best taco spots in Dallas, listen to live music and be entertained by lucha libre matches.
5. Hit the streets of the Dallas Arts District for Latino Street Fest on April 29. Celebrate Latin culture with performances by local artists, talent competitions, food vendors and a kid's zone with games and activities.
6. Attend the Cinco de Mayo Parade and Fiesta on May 7 in Oak Cliff. The parade will run along Jefferson Blvd., and will continue with a festival filled with DJ's, food trucks and performances by Ballet Folklorico, mariachis and live bands.
7. Hear local artists at the Homegrown Music and Arts Festival on May 12 at Main Street Garden. Enjoy music of all genres from Texas and national acts, live art demonstrations, and food and drink stations.
8. Enjoy the region's best flavors at the Savor Dallas Food and Drink Festival on May 14-20. This ultimate foodie event will include a week-long celebration of the city's restaurant scene with intimate chef dinners, wine and spirits tastings, a cocktail party and more!
9. Get your drink on at Dallas Margarita Meltdown on May 27 at the Dallas Farmers Market. You ticket lets you sample the best margs in Dallas and cast your vote for your favorite!
10. Celebrate Asian Heritage Month by attending the Asian Festival on April 29 at Klyde Warren Park. The festival is a free event, so bring the whole family out to enjoy cultural performances, arts and crafts, a children's fair and food vendors.