Halloweekend, presented by Texas Instruments, brings two spooktacular days of family-friendly fun to the Dallas Zoo on October 26-27. The Zoo's gates will creek open from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. for a wild time and it's all included with paid general admission (members get in free).
Halloweekend activities include:
- Trick-or-treating at over a dozen treat stations in ZooNorth
- Adult guests – enjoy a craft brew in our beer garden
- Wander through a pumpkin patch, complete with scarecrows – perfect for fall photo ops!
- Bounce house and inflatable obstacle courses
- Bubble fun and face painting
- Activities, games, and animal encounters at the Lacerte Family Children's Zoo
- Creepy-crawly critters like snakes, newts, and toads in the Herpetarium
- Carousel rides ($2 per ride)
- Mini-train rides around Picnic Ridge ($2 per ride)
*We encourage you to wear your costume! But please, no full masks.
Six treat coupons are included with your admission. (Additional treat coupons can be purchased for $5.) More details at www.dallaszoo.com/event/halloweekend.