Named one of Trade Show Executive Magazine's Top Ten Convention Centers
Located in the heart of downtown Dallas, Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas offers 1 million square feet of space and connects to the 1001-room Omni Dallas Hotel via skybridge.
650 South Griffin Street
Dallas, TX, 75202
Dallas Convention Center Expansion Coming in 2029
One of the Best is Getting Better
After much anticipation, the development of Dallas' updated convention center is a go. This is exciting news for the Dallas community, future convention goers, and today's meeting planners looking for a gamechanger location.
Take a Virtual Tour
Located in the heart of downtown Dallas, Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas is one of Trade Show Executive Magazine's top ten convention centers. The KBHCCD offers 1 million square feet of space and connects to the 1001-room Omni Dallas Hotel via skybridge.
- 1 million square feet of exhibit space
- 3 ballrooms
- 88 meeting rooms
- 1,750-seat theater and 9,816-seat arena
- Connected to a 1,001-room hotel via skybridge
- Adjacent to two Vertiport landing pads
- 15,000 hotel rooms in the walkable Downtown core
- 1 million sq. ft. of exhibit space
- 724,526 sq. ft. of contiguous exhibit space
- 403,310 total sq. ft. of column-free exhibit space
- 65,124 sq. ft. of ballrooms (all 3 ballrooms can be divided into 4 sections)
- 21,290 sq. ft. arena with 9,816 seats
- Flexible outdoor space
Services and Amenities
- 2 Vertiport landing pads
- 2,039 Surface parking spaces
- 1,200 Garage parking spaces
- Onsite DART rail station with covered access to the convention center
- $2.50 - the cost to ride DART light rail one way from convention center to DFW International Airport
Food and Beverage
- A taste for every craving, with more than 100 different quick a la carte menu offerings, ranging from salads and sandwiches to specialty coffee and Tex Mex favorites.
- Elegant or relaxed event catering and fine banquet service for up to 15,000 guests.
- Flexible service styles and delicious "pop-up" portable food and beverage possibilities for any gathering.
- Wide selection of locally-sourced, health-conscious, gluten-free, and specialty options.
- Nation's first Food Recovery Network certified convention center and community partner, providing more than 11,000 meals to Downtown Dallas residents in need.