Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas
Located in the heart of downtown Dallas, Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas is one of Trade Show Executive Magazine's top ten convention centers. The KBHCCD is one of the largest in the nation and connects to the 1001-room Omni Dallas Hotel via skybridge.
View 360 Video of KBHCCD
Use the links below to see the videos and use your mouse to move the view in any direction.
- 1 Million Square Feet of exhibit space
- 724,526 sq. ft. of contiguous exhibit space
- 403,310 total sq. ft. of column-free exhibit space
- 65,124 sq. ft. of Ballrooms (all 3 ballrooms can be divided into 4 sections)
- 21,290 sq. ft. arena with 9,816 seats
- Flexible outdoor space
- 10 Gbps of bandwidth connectivity
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- High density wireless for complete connectivity coverage
- Boundless custom internet opportunities
- Complete telephone services
- 88 Meeting Rooms
- 9 Pre-function lobbies (210,475 total square feet)
- 1,750 Seat Theater with dressing rooms
- 15 Loading Docks, including 3 covered (total 56 dock spaces and a paved marshaling yard)
- Beautifully manicured grounds including the Dallas Police Memorial, Mary Kay Ash Grove, and Pioneer Plaza
- 4,000 hotel rooms within walking distance, including 1,100 at the adjacent Omni Dallas Hotel
- 4 new restaurants right outside the front doors
Services & Amenities
- 2 Vertiport landing pads
- 2,039 Surface parking spaces
- 1,200 Garage parking spaces
- Onsite DART rail station with covered access to the convention center
- $2.50 - the cost to ride DART light rail one way from convention center to DFW International airport and Dallas Love Field
- Free shuttle bus (DART D-Link, Route 722) to Reunion District, West End Historic District, Main Street District, Dallas Farmers Market, Dallas Arts District, Uptown and Convention Center.
- Free shuttle bus (DART D-Link, Route 722) to Downtown, Arts District, Uptown, The Cedars, Bishop Arts District, Victory Park, and the West End
- $1 Dallas Streetcar to Bishop Arts District just two blocks from Convention Center.
- A taste for every craving, with more than 100 different quick a la carte menu offerings, ranging from salads and sandwiches to specialty coffee and even TexMex favorites.
- Elegant or relaxed event catering and fine banquet service for up to 15,000 guests.
- Flexible service styles and delicious "pop-up" portable food and beverage possibilities for any gathering.
- Wide selection of locally-sourced, health-conscious, gluten-free, and specialty options.
- Nation's first Food Recovery Network certified convention center and community partner, providing more than 11,000 meals to downtown Dallas residents in need.