With two major airports providing daily direct flights from more than 260 destinations, Dallas is four hours by air from almost anywhere in the country. Plus, the robust number of non-stop flights originating in Dallas offers travelers options and convenience.
DALLAS FORT WORTH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) is the most connected airport in the world. Centered between owner cities Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas, DFW Airport also serves as a major job generator for the North Texas region by connecting people through business and leisure travel. The airport welcomes more than 73 million customers every year, elevating DFW to a status as one of the most frequently visited superhub airports in the world.
- 20 miles to Downtown Dallas
- Service to 187 domestic and 62 international destinations
- 1,850 flights a day
- 69 million passengers each year
- 70+ dining options, including Dallas area favorites like Shinsei, Dallas Cowboys Club and Twisted Root Burger Co.
- Three airport hotels
- Minute Suites Nap Center features ten spacious private suites and hot showers
- 23 carriers for domestic and international service
DALLAS LOVE FIELD AIRPORT
Less than seven miles from Downtown Dallas, Dallas Love Field is a city-owned public airport serving more than 16.5 million passengers each year. The airport provides access to more than 120 destinations. It is the 2018, 2019 and 2020 recipient of the Airport Service Quality Award for North American Airports that serve 15-25 million passengers and a GBAC STAR Facility.
- Seven miles to Downtown Dallas
- 50+ non-stop destinations × 600 flights a day
- 16 million passengers each year
- 20 dining options, including Sky Canyon by Celebrity Chef Stephan Pyles
- Love Field Conference Center located at the airport
- Airline carriers: Southwest, Delta Airlines and Alaska Airlines
GETTING AROUND DALLAS
DALLAS AREA RAPID TRANSIT (DART) LIGHT RAIL
Daily 4 - 12 a.m. | $3 half-day pass/$6 day pass
DART is the longest light rail system in the country with over 90 miles of rail lines.
Where can you go? DART connects you to most of Dallas' entertainment districts, Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas, American Airlines Center, DFW International and Love Field airports, as well as Trinity Railway Express (TRE).
Daily 5:30 - 12 a.m. | $1 Rides
Dallas Streetcar connects Oak Cliff and Bishop Arts to Dallas Union Station in Downtown Dallas. The streetcar runs every 20 minutes.
Where can you go? Reunion District, Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas, Oak Cliff, Bishop Arts District.