With two major airports providing daily direct flights from more than 240 destinations, Dallas is four hours by air from almost anywhere in the country. Plus, the robust number of non-stop flights originating in Dallas offers travelers options and convenience.
DALLAS/FORT WORTH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
DFW Airport is currently upgrading its four original terminals with a $2.7 billion Terminal Renewal and Improvement Program (TRIP) and is expected to be completed in 2020. The airport is also planning for Terminal F, a sixth terminal that could open as early as 2025 and bring up to 24 new gates.
- 20 miles to Downtown Dallas
- Service to 187 domestic and 62 international destinations
- 1,850 flights a day
- 69 million passengers each year
- 70+ dining options, including Dallas area favorites like Shinsei, Dallas Cowboys Club and Twisted Root Burger Co.
- Three airport hotels
- Minute Suites Nap Center features ten spacious private suites and hot showers
- 23 carriers for domestic and international service
DALLAS LOVE FIELD AIRPORT
In 2014, the airport underwent a $519 million renovation, which opened 20 new gates, expanded the main lobby and baggage claim areas, opened a new ticketing/check-in hall and doubled the number of airport concessionaires. In 2018, the airport opened its third parking garage.
- Seven miles to Downtown Dallas
- 50+ non-stop destinations × 600 flights a day
- 16 million passengers each year
- 20 dining options, including Sky Canyon by Celebrity Chef Stephan Pyles
- Love Field Conference Center located at the airport
- Airline carriers: Southwest, Delta Airlines and Alaska Airlines
GETTING AROUND DALLAS
DALLAS AREA RAPID TRANSIT (DART) LIGHT RAIL
Daily 4 - 12 a.m. | $3 half-day pass/$6 day pass
DART is the longest light rail system in the country with over 90 miles of rail lines.
Where can you go? DART connects you to most of Dallas' entertainment districts, Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas, American Airlines Center, DFW International and Love Field airports, as well as Trinity Railway Express (TRE).
Daily 5:30 - 12 a.m. | $1 Rides
Dallas Streetcar connects Oak Cliff and Bishop Arts to Dallas Union Station in Downtown Dallas Streetcar runs every 20 minutes
Where can you go? Reunion District, Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas, Oak Cliff, Bishop Arts District.