Father's Day is just around the corner – June 21. Aren't you glad we reminded you!
Posted on Jun 9, 2020 By Zane Harrington
With current shipping delays, you aren't going to be able to rely on Amazon Prime to save you from your own procrastination, so let us help. Whether it is a family day at the fair, Texas barbecue, a Mavs or Stars game, or just a couple of pints at a brewery, dads love Dallas. So why not support a local business and love on pops at the same time?
Here are 21 Dallas gift ideas for June 21:
- Matching Dallas Stars or Dallas Mavericks clothing items to wear to the next game.
- A six pack or growler from one of our favorite Dallas breweries, such as Peticolas or Four Corners Brewery.
- How about you buy dinner? Call American Butchers at the Dallas Farmer's Market and reserve a Father's Day feast just for dad.
- Grab some Dallas-themed swag for dad at Bullzerk so they publicly display their Big D pride or a dad joke t-shirt.
- An author favorite, a shirt from Dallas-based Mizzen+Main will not lead you astray when you are stumped on what to get the men in your life.
- Lockhart Smokehouse has their world-famous barbecue sauce available for purchase. Dad is sure to love this!
- Brass Tacks is a full-service barbershop here in Dallas, so buy dad a gift card so he can experience one of their high end services.
- DFW M'antiques is updating their Facebook page daily with all different kinds of items that are coming through their storefront. Keep an eye on it for something special.
- Good Records has an amazing online selection for purchase. This is a great way to bring back "the glory days of music" dad is always talking about.
- We all know dad buys mom chocolate so he can sneak in late at night, snag a piece, and then blame it on us. Why not just get the man what he wants? This Dude Sweet Chocolate gift box.
- All Good Things Father's Day gift guide is something you should check out from this Oak Cliff boutique if you aren't sure what the best gift is.
- A Class at Dallas Mozzarella Company is a great way for your to continue the Father's Day love. They have classes available as early as mid-June.
- If Dad has a passion for baseball, Warstic in Deep Ellum is your one-stop shop. Choose from bats, batting gloves, apparel and more for baseball players of all ages.
- Cigar Art in Oak Cliff is the perfect place to find that once-a-year smoke with dad. Grab one of these and hit the patio on breezy summer evening.
- Summer is coming, perhaps some cold Deep Ellum Vodka is just what dad needs right now.
- Deep Ellum is home to two different watch makers. See what Breda Watch and Jack Mason have to offer.
- Satisfy the coffee connoisseurs in your life by ordering locally roasted coffee from Full City Rooster in the Cedars neighborhood.
- This dopp kit from Commerce Goods + Supply is very minimal but would be a great gift for simpler dads who haven't changed dopp kits since they became a father.
- Check out the Father's Day gift guide at Read Between the Lines in Victory Park! Lots of really great options; I especially like this silver rollerball pen.
- Surprise dad with a pair of high-quality, great fitting jeans from Deep Ellum Denim in Deep Ellum.
- And finally, you've had lots of time to save up, why not splurge on good ole' dad? Check out these Baccarat Dallas double old-fashioned glasses at Neiman Marcus!