Don't just go to a concert, have a VIP experience designed by you on your next trip to Dallas.
Posted on Aug 16, 2017 By Nick Totin
We've all had the dream of showing up to a concert as the premiere VIP. But unless you bump into Beyoncé before the show, it seems like an impossible wish. In Dallas, a VIP experience is waiting for anyone willing to plan their own red carpet night! Just follow our DIY guide to design your very own VIP experience.
So many incredible shows are played at the American Airlines Center. The venue sits in the up and coming Victory Park neighborhood just west of Uptown, which makes it handy for some high-class dinner reservations.
Step 1: Your Meal
- If you're looking for bold flavors on a simple and daring menu, make your reservation at Fearings. Founded by Chef Dean Fearing, this restaurant offers guests elevated American cuisine. And Dean is one with many sides; in addition to being a celebrity chef, he's also a country recording artist, guitar connoisseur and a best-selling cookbook author.
- Perhaps you're looking for the perfect Texas VIP dining experience. Stampede 66 was created by Steven Pyles. The menu selections pay homage to Pyles' family and culinary heroes and signifies a "True Texas" dining experience.
- If your appetite is calling for pasta, Sprezza answers. This contemporary Italian restaurant, opened by Dallas chef Julian Barsotti, provides guests with creative pasta dishes with delicious consistency and creativity.
Step 2: Your Stay
- Do you need a Jay Gatsby experience? The Joule is a revitalized 1920s neo-Gothic hotel located on Main street in Downtown Dallas. Each of their 161 guest rooms offers a unique boutique experience, and the hotel also offers a world-class spa, award-winning food and eye-catching art.
- If you're looking for legendary elegance, look to The Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek. Located in the Uptown neighborhood, this classical hotel is tucked away offering guests a quiet oasis.
- Hotel ZaZa is a sophisticated boutique hotel experience giving you the perfect VIP stay. Enjoy any of their one-of-a-kind suites making every stay an exclusive experience.
Step 3: Your Ride
You must show up in style. Complete that VIP experience with a professional driver from any of these great Dallas limousine services. Whether you need a black sedan for you and your plus one or a stretch limo for the entire crew, these services will have your needs covered.
Now all you have left to do is pick your show! Here's the lineup coming to the AAC the rest of the year, so pick your date and plan for one epic night out.
Ed Sheeran – August 18
J Cole – August 20
Janet Jackson – September 14
Arcade Fire – September 28
Marco Antonio Solis – September 30
Tim McGraw & Faith Hill – October 7
Marc Anthony – October 22
Halsey – October 26
Bruno Mars – October 27
Jay Z – November 7
Fall Out Boy – November 8
Imagine Dragons – November 13
Lady Gaga – December 8