Still enjoy the mile in the comfort of your own home.
Posted on Mar 25, 2020 By Rachel Butts
Great news: You don't have to sacrifice the delicious flavors of the Margarita Mile because you're at home. Many of our partner restaurants are open for delivery and take-out – including alcohol and cocktail kits! Check back as we will keep the list updated when we hear more.
- Beto & Son is offering delivery through Postmates, UberEats and more. You can also order for curbside pickup by calling them directly at 469-249-8590.
- El Fenix is open for curbside pickup, take-out, and 3rd party delivery. Multiple locations are open throughout the metroplex including: Arlington, Casa Linda, Waxahachie, Ridglea (Fort Worth), Webb Chapel, Plano, Mesquite, and Northwest Highway. El Fenix is also running special offers:
- All Day, Every Day Enchilada Wednesday Special for $5.99 (limited time only)
- Buy a $25 gift card and receive a FREE enchilada plate (valid for curbside and online purchases).
- 6-Pack of beer available for take-out and curbside, starting at $12.
- Call ahead to Gloria's Latin Cuisine for take-out or get free delivery through UberEats. All locations are currently open, visit their website to order from your nearest location. You can now can order Gloria's famous frozen top shelf margaritas for take-out!
- José has the entire family covered with their delivery and pickup options! Make sure to check out their updated hours and see their menu online. Place your orders by calling 214-891-5673.
- Carryout cocktails, beer and wine are available with your meal.
- Wake up early on Saturday for a delicious deal – José will be serving up breakfast tacos and mimosa kits until they run out!
- The O.G. – Mariano's Hacienda – is open at its original location on Skillman Road and additional locations throughout the metroplex.
- Place an order to-go by calling your nearest location, or order delivery through a 3rd party. Updated menus are available online.
- Don't forget to add the original frozen margarita to your order! Limit 2 per entrée.
- Matt's Tex Mex is currently offering a BOGO on entrees (with exclusions) through both take-out and delivery through DoorDash. Mixed beverages can also be delivered with food purchases. Visit their website for more information.
- Meso Maya is open in Lakewood and now offering delivery straight to your door (within a 7-mile radius). Call 469-998-1182 to place your order.
- Make sure to grab a Bar Kit to-go with your order. Meso Maya is now serving up both Margarita and Ranch Water kits in addition to beer and wine.
- Deep Ellum favorite Revolver Taco Lounge is serving up their usual menu including margaritas and beer to-go! Place your order over the phone at 214-272-7163 and pick up at the window or use a 3rd party delivery service like Favor and Postmates for no-contact delivery!
- Taqueria La Ventana is open at both their Cedar Springs and Addison locations for take-out, curbside, and delivery. Don't forget to add their new Margarita Kit to your order – available frozen or on the rocks!
- The Rustic is offering a limited take-out menu including their famous Hot Chicken & Cheese sandwich. You can pick up at the restaurant or have meals delivered through Favor.
- Wild Salsa's limited menu is being served at their sister restaurant Chop House Burger, located in downtown Dallas. Take-out and delivery options available through Caviar, DoorDash, and Favor.