Still enjoy the mile in the comfort of your own home.
Posted on Mar 25, 2020
Updated September 21, 2020
Great news: You don't have to sacrifice the delicious flavors of the Margarita Mile because you're at home. Many of our partner restaurants are open for delivery and take-out – including alcohol and cocktail kits! Check back as we will keep the list updated when we hear more.
Effective September 21, City of Dallas restaurants are allowed to served in-restaurant under the 75% capacity guidelines. We will update our restaurant listing as we receive information about our Margarita Mile partners. The list below includes our most up to date information regarding these dine-in guidelines.
Beto & Son is offering delivery through Postmates, UberEats and more. You can also order for curbside pickup by calling them directly at 469-249-8590.
- Check out their updated take-out menu. If you're ordering for the whole family, try one of their Family Meals.
- Missing your favorite drinks? Beto & Son are providing alcohol and cocktail kits including skinny margaritas and ranch water.
- Dine-in: Beto & Son is open for dine-in Tuesday – Sunday by reservation only. For reservations, text Sofia at 214-542-1910
Desperados Mexican Restaurant is back open for curbside take-out and 3rd party delivery at both locations. View their menu online and call today to order!
- Dine-in: Desperados is now offering in-restaurant dining for both their patio and dining room.
El Fenix is open for dine-in service, curbside pickup, take-out, and 3rd party delivery. El Fenix is also running special offers:
- All Day, Every Day Enchilada Wednesday Special for $5.99 (limited time only)
- Curbside and take-out Margarita Kits are available for $7 - must be purchased with food.
- Dine-in: The Downtown location is now open for dine-in including Happy Hour Monday through Friday from 4-7pm.
Fearing's will be open starting Thursday, June 18. The restaurant will be open for dine-in only during dinner on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday's. The Rattlesnake Bar will be open Wednesday through Sunday beginning Wednesday, June 17.
Call ahead to Gloria's Latin Cuisine for take-out or get free delivery through UberEats. All locations are currently open, visit their website to order from your nearest location. You can now can order Gloria's famous frozen top shelf margaritas for take-out!
- Dine-in: Gloria's is open for dine-in at multiple locations, including the Margarita Mile stop in Bishop Arts. The dine-in experience now includes a contactless menu.
Jalisco Norte in Oak Lawn has now re-opened offering specialty menu items – including margarita and ranch water kits – for curbside take-out and delivery through DoorDash and Favor. Call 214-443-5183 to place your order for lunch, dinner or happy hour!
- Dine-in: Jalisco Norte's dining room is open for limited seating including lunch, dinner, and weekend brunch options. Call 214-443-5183 for reservations.
- Carryout cocktails, beer and wine are available with your meal.
- Wake up early on Saturday for a delicious deal – José will be serving up breakfast tacos and mimosa kits until they run out!
- Dine-in: Jose is open for limited, in-restaurant dining including contactless ordering. Reservations are required; call 214-891-5673.
The O.G. – Mariano's Hacienda – is open at its original location on Skillman Road and additional locations throughout the metroplex for take-out, delivery and dine-in.
- Place an order to-go by calling your nearest location, or order delivery through a 3rd party. Updated menus are available online.
- Don't forget to add the original frozen margarita to your order! Limit 2 per entrée.
- Dine-in: Mariano's Margarita Mile location in Dallas is open for dine-in Wednesday through Sunday from 4:00-9:00pm.
Matt's Tex Mex is currently offering a BOGO on entrees (with exclusions) through both take-out and delivery through DoorDash. Mixed beverages can also be delivered with food purchases. Visit their website for more information.
- Dine-in: Matt's is offering limited in-restaurant dining. Reservations are required and parties are limited to 6 guests.
Meso Maya's downtown location is now open for dine-in! Many locations are also offering delivery straight to your door through 3rd party delivery.
- Make sure to grab a Bar Kit to-go with your order. Meso Maya is now serving up both Margarita and Ranch Water kits in addition to beer and wine.
- Dine-in: Meso Maya's Mile location is now open for dine-in! Stop by for Happy Hour including $5 house margaritas, wine, select beer, queso and guacamole. Happy Hour runs Monday through Friday from 3-6pm.
Deep Ellum favorite Revolver Taco Lounge is serving up their usual menu including margaritas and beer to-go! Place your order over the phone at 214-272-7163 and pick up at the window or use a 3rd party delivery service like Favor and Postmates for no-contact delivery!
Taqueria La Ventana is open at multiple locations for take-out, curbside, and delivery. Don't forget to add their Margarita Kit to your order – available frozen or on the rocks!
- Dine-in: La Ventana is open at its Downtown location for dine-in at limited capacity. Stop in for their Happy Hour from 3-6pm Monday through Friday - including $3.50 house margaritas and cervezas!
The Rustic is offering a limited take-out menu including their famous Hot Chicken & Cheese sandwich. You can pick up at the restaurant or have meals delivered through Favor.
- Follow Margarita Mile and The Rustic on Facebook to see updated daily deals including $15 gift cards with each entrée purchased.
- Dine-in: The Rustic is open for dine-in including their bar, patio and additional space in the front of the restaurant. Order using paperless menus and contactless payment on your phone.
Wild Salsa's limited menu is being served at their sister restaurant Chop House Burger, located in downtown Dallas. Take-out and delivery options available through Caviar, DoorDash, and Favor.