Still enjoy the mile in the comfort of your own home.
Posted on Mar 25, 2020 By Rachel Butts
Updated May 22, 2020
Great news: You don't have to sacrifice the delicious flavors of the Margarita Mile because you're at home. Many of our partner restaurants are open for delivery and take-out – including alcohol and cocktail kits! Check back as we will keep the list updated when we hear more.
Effective May 22, City of Dallas restaurants may reopen under the 50% capacity guidelines. We will update our restaurant listing as we receive information about our Margarita Mile partners. The list below includes our most up to date information regarding these dine-in guidelines.
Beto & Son is offering delivery through Postmates, UberEats and more. You can also order for curbside pickup by calling them directly at 469-249-8590.
- Check out their updated take-out menu. If you're ordering for the whole family, try one of their Family Meals.
- Missing your favorite drinks? Beto & Son are providing alcohol and cocktail kits including skinny margaritas and ranch water.
- Dine-in: Beto & Son is open for dine-in Tuesday – Sunday by reservation only. For reservations, text Sofia at 214-542-1910
Desperados Mexican Restaurant is back open for curbside take-out and 3rd party delivery at both locations. View their menu online and call today to order!
El Fenix is open for curbside pickup, take-out, and 3rd party delivery. El Fenix is also running special offers:
- All Day, Every Day Enchilada Wednesday Special for $5.99 (limited time only)
- Buy a $25 gift card and receive a FREE enchilada plate (valid for curbside and online purchases).
- 6-Pack of beer available for take-out and curbside, starting at $12.
- Dine-in: While the Margarita Mile location is not currently open, multiple locations are open throughout the metroplex for dine-in.
- Open locations include: Arlington, Casa Linda, Waxahachie, Ridglea (Fort Worth), Webb Chapel, Plano, Mesquite, and Northwest Highway.
Call ahead to Gloria's Latin Cuisine for take-out or get free delivery through UberEats. All locations are currently open, visit their website to order from your nearest location. You can now can order Gloria's famous frozen top shelf margaritas for take-out!
- Dine-in: Gloria's is open for dine-in at multiple locations, including the Margarita Mile stop in Bishop Arts. The dine-in experience now includes a contactless menu.
Jalisco Norte in Oak Lawn has now re-opened offering specialty menu items – including margarita and ranch water kits – for curbside take-out and delivery through DoorDash and Favor. Call 214-443-5183 to place your order for lunch, dinner or happy hour!
- Dine-in: Jalisco Norte's dining room is open for limited seating including lunch, dinner, and weekend brunch options. Call 214-443-5183 for reservations.
- Carryout cocktails, beer and wine are available with your meal.
- Wake up early on Saturday for a delicious deal – José will be serving up breakfast tacos and mimosa kits until they run out!
- Dine-in: Jose is open for limited, in-restaurant dining including contactless ordering. Reservations are required; call 214-891-5673.
The O.G. – Mariano's Hacienda – is open at its original location on Skillman Road and additional locations throughout the metroplex for take-out and delivery.
- Place an order to-go by calling your nearest location, or order delivery through a 3rd party. Updated menus are available online.
- Don't forget to add the original frozen margarita to your order! Limit 2 per entrée.
Matt's Tex Mex is currently offering a BOGO on entrees (with exclusions) through both take-out and delivery through DoorDash. Mixed beverages can also be delivered with food purchases. Visit their website for more information.
- Dine-in: Matt's is offering limited in-restaurant dining. Reservations are required and parties are limited to 6 guests.
Meso Maya is open in Lakewood and now offering delivery straight to your door (within a 7-mile radius). Call 469-998-1182 to place your order.
- Make sure to grab a Bar Kit to-go with your order. Meso Maya is now serving up both Margarita and Ranch Water kits in addition to beer and wine.
- Dine-in: While the Margarita Mile location is not currently open, Meso Maya is offering dine-in at its Preston Forest and Lakewood locations.
Deep Ellum favorite Revolver Taco Lounge is serving up their usual menu including margaritas and beer to-go! Place your order over the phone at 214-272-7163 and pick up at the window or use a 3rd party delivery service like Favor and Postmates for no-contact delivery!
Taqueria La Ventana is open at its Downtown, Cedar Springs and Addison locations for take-out, curbside, and delivery. Don't forget to add their new Margarita Kit to your order – available frozen or on the rocks!
- Dine-in: La Ventana is open at its Downtown, Cedar Springs and Addison locations for limited seating dining.
The Rustic is offering a limited take-out menu including their famous Hot Chicken & Cheese sandwich. You can pick up at the restaurant or have meals delivered through Favor.
- Follow Margarita Mile and The Rustic on Facebook to see updated daily deals including $15 gift cards with each entrée purchased.
- Dine-in: The Rustic is open for dine-in including their bar, patio and additional space in the front of the restaurant. Order using paperless menus and contactless payment on your phone.
The Tipsy Alchemist will open on Friday and Saturday nights for you to get your creative cocktail fix! Reservations are required - email RSVP@gettipsydallas.com.
Wild Salsa's limited menu is being served at their sister restaurant Chop House Burger, located in downtown Dallas. Take-out and delivery options available through Caviar, DoorDash, and Favor.