1. Listen to The Dallas Opera: 2021 Garden Serenades at the Nasher Sculpture Center May 1 and 2. The Dallas Opera (TDO) and members of the Dallas Opera Orchestra present a weekend of free chamber concerts, celebrating the spring season and the TDO's return to live performances.
2. Follow along on the Margarita Mile Instagram for 50 Days of Giveaways, a daily giveaway contest celebrating the 50th anniversary of the frozen margarita machine. And on May 11 – the last day of the contest – there's a chance to win a grand prize trip!
3. Check out a Dallas Mavericks or Stars game at the American Airlines Center this month before the end of the regular seasons. Fan attendance is limited, so be sure to get your tickets now!
4. Attend Dallas Burlesque Festival on May 8 in Fair Park. Back for its twelfth year, enjoy world-class burlesque and celebrate glitter, glam and the art of the tease for an exciting night out.
5. Grab a ticket to the Dallas Pizza Fest on May 15 at Bottled Blonde in Deep Ellum. Enjoy pizza food trucks from Dallas' favorite spots, live music, games and more.
6. Visit the George W. Bush Presidential Center's new exhibition, Out of Many, One: Portraits of America's Immigrants. The museum has recently reopened with a powerful new exhibit, showcasing 43 portraits painted by the former president himself. They are currently open Tuesday-Sunday; timed entry tickets must be purchased online.
7. Head to the Meadows Museum to see their new exhibition, Building on the Boulevard: Celebrating 20 Years of the Meadow's New Home, a tribute to museum's achievements made possible by the vital structure, showcasing architectural drawings and renderings. In addition, the museum's permanent collection of Spanish masterpieces will be newly reinstalled, and feature highlights from the 250 exceptional works the museum has acquired over the last two decades.
8. Participate in the NERF Challenge (May 28-Aug. 8) in Fair Park. Suitable for all ages, NERF Challenge is an interactive experience for participants to immerse themselves in a competitive sports experience. NERF products will be available for play, along with millions of darts to help your NERF dreams come to life.
9. Enjoy an outdoor performance of Our Odyssey: The Pan African Experience Through Black Arts on May 29 at Strauss Square in the Dallas Arts District. The Brandon Koro African Drum & Dance Ensemble will engage with audiences of all ages and backgrounds while exploring the ongoing plight for justice and equality and reinforcing our collective power to change the future experience.
10. Cheer on your favorite soccer team at the Mexico National vs. Iceland match on May 30 at AT&T Stadium. The Mexican National Team's immensely popular annual tour of the U.S. returns in an exciting match up you don't want to miss.
AT&T Stadium is a member of VisitDallas.